A luxurious and intimate location for your next event
Our 2,500-square-foot Kandl boutique and licenced Kandl Kafé located in Yorkville at 88 Avenue Road provides the perfect backdrop for gatherings.
Our artfully designed space features a unique olfactory experience that will amaze your guests. Customize your event with our food and drink options for guests to sip and nibble on while mingling.
- Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Bachelorettes & Bridal Showers
- Wedding Engagements
- Corporate & Teams
Once candles are crafted, there are approximately 30 minutes of curating time in which guests can mingle, nibble charcuterie or browse and shop our luxurious retail space.
PRIVATE EVENTS REQUEST FORM
We will respond in within 24-48 hours
Nibble and sip on charcuterie and bubbly
8-10 guests $150
16-20 guests $300
30 guests $450
Bottles of wine or bubbly are $65 each, glasses are $18 each or bring your own for a $30 corking/serving fee per bottle. Bring your own birthday cake for a $30 cake-cutting/serving fee.
View our Kandl Kafé charcuterie and beverage options
Choose from our Classic Lab or Glowness Lab
A sensory journey and the ideal introduction to fragrance selection and candle making
$95 per person
An extension of our Classic Lab, but focus is on mood-enhancing scents incorporating essential oils, colour therapy and the healing power of crystals
$110 per person (plus $10 crystal - optional)
Included in the private candle-making classes
- One non-alcoholic beverage per guest (cappuccino, latte, espresso, tea, flavoured soda water etc.)
- Guidance from our expert team about the history and techniques to create the perfect custom candle
- Custom blending of 125 personalized scent possibilities
- Wax and scent infusion
- Custom vessel and personalized label, gold lid, candle packaging and box
- A lesson on proper candle care, to best, enjoy your candle
Securing a private event, invoicing and costs
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking
- An 18% gratuity is added to the full total
- 50% class deposit, gratuity and food is invoiced at time of securing booking + remaining 50% of class balance and additional remaining add-ons paid on day of private event